Bagni di Lucca, Lucca
Casa Ronchi is a spacious, 300 year old quarry stone house located in the woods near Benabbio, a hillside village in the municipality of Bagni di Lucca. The distance from the center of Bagni di Lucca, also called la Villa, is 3km.
The living area of the house spans 2 floors. The house has been renovated to a very high standard.
The house is surrounded by unspoilt nature. With a bit of luck, you will see deer grazing outside your door in the mornings and when the sun comes out the birds start to chirp in the bamboo forest below the house. It is the perfect choice if you are a group of people that are seeking privacy and tranquility without being too far from town life, shops and amenities.
There is a large vegetable garden on the back of the house where you can pick fresh tomatoes, citrus fruits as well as herbs, spices and other vegetables.
The house is fully equipped, self-contained and self-catering.
- Price: €850 per week (high season) / €600 per week (low season) *
- Capacity: 6 people
- Bedrooms: 3 (2 double + 1 twin)
- Lounge: TV, VCR, dining table
- Kitchen: Cooker, oven, fridge freezer, microwave oven, fireplace
- Laundry room: Washing machine
- Main bathroom: Toilet, wash basin, bidet and shower cabinet. Excellent view
- Second bathroom: Toilet, wash basin and shower
- Other facilities: Large parking area. Internet is available at additional charge
- Services: Bedding and Towels are included in the price and are changed weekly