Bagni di Lucca, Lucca
Casa Monticello is a comfortable hill top villa located in Montefegatesi, which is a mountain village in the municipality of Bagni di Lucca. The distance from the center of Bagni di Lucca, also called la Villa, is about 13 km.
The house is adjacent to a charming village square that has a bar and a grocery shop. The nearest restaurant is 4 km away. There is a bus stop about 100m from the house
The villa has a fabulous view of the surrounding mountains from all sides. The spacious, lawned garden features a dedicated swimming pool, gazebo and sun loungers.
The nature reserve of Orrido di Bottri is located about 15 minutes by car from the village. Rich in wildlife and fauna, it is also known as the Canyon of Tuscany. The ravine is dug deep by the waters of the Rio Pelago and extends about 286 hectares.
The villa is fully equipped, self-contained and self-catering.
- Price: €850 per week (high season) / €650 per week (low season) *
- Capacity: 6 people Size: 100m2 / 1076ft2
- Bedrooms: 3 (2 double + 1 twin)
- Lounge: TV, DVD player, functional fireplace
- Kitchen: Cooker, fridge freezer, dish washer, washing machine
- Main bathroom: Toilet, wash basin, bidet and bathtub with shower. Garden view
- Second bathroom: Toilet and wash basin
- Other facilities: Swimming pool (4 x 2 metres), broadband internet and baby cot (upon request), private parking (3 spaces) in front of the house
- Services: Bedding and Towels are included in the price and are changed weekly